Steps for doctors / dentists who studied their degree from outside the EU:
Requirements if you studied from a non EU country to apply for your professional license as doctor / dentist in Germany:
- You hold a medical / dental degree.
- You have completed your internship.
- You are registered with the Medical / Dental Council.
Requirements if you studied from an EU country to apply for your approbation as doctor / dentist in Germany:
- You finished your full medical / dental studies in an EU country and did your internship during your studies.
- You hold a medical / dental degree from an EU country.
- You hold an EU conformity letter issued by the health ministry in your country of studies.
Advantages of being a doctor / dentist in Germany
- You can do your specialization for free while working and earning money at the same time.
- You can choose any field of specialization.
- Job Security (there is a big shortage of doctors in Germany)
- Quick promotion
- High Salary