Steps for non EU Doctors to become a Doctor in Germany
Requirements to join the IDP Program - for doctors who studied outside the EU
- You finished your full medical studies and hold an MBBS degree.
- You have done your internship.
- You are registered with the Medical Council.
Requirements to join the IDP Program - for doctors who studied in an EU country
- You finished your full medical studies in an EU country and did your internship during your studies.
- You hold an MBBS degree from an EU country.
- You hold an EU conformity letter.
Advantages of being a doctor in Germany
- You can do your specialization for free while working and earning money at the same time.
- You can choose any field of specialization.
- Job Security (there is a big shortage of doctors in Germany)
- Quick promotion
- High Salary